Focus Business Management Institute is committed to helping you be successful in all aspects of your business. As part of this commitment, we feel that it is important that you are aware of Internet and Social Media marketing and how you can use it in your business. These methods have established themselves as viable marketing avenues that are changing the way business is done today. It is critical for business owners to have a general understanding of how to engage with clients via Social Media and other Internet marketing techniques.
Focus Business Management Institute is going to be hosting a Social Media and Internet Marketing Seminar, run by Business Consultant, Jeff Arnold. Jeff has helped increase the profitability of numerous companies, ranging from start-ups to multi-billion-dollar entities. He now leads the marketing initiatives for Focus.
We will cover the following topics:
- SEO vs SEM – Search Engine Optimization versus Search Engine Marketing. What are these terms, and how are they intertwined?
- Website Design and Coding – What are some basics of web design that you, as a business owner, need to be aware of and how to create your own amazing site easily and for free!
- Google Tools – Everybody knows Google for their search engine, but did you know that it can help you track the visitors to your site, identify issues with your site’s coding, help target potential customers, and even keep track of your social reputation?
- Blogging – Why blogging is so popular and why every business should have a blog.
- Facebook – Why you need to have a presence and how to use Facebook’s tools effectively.
- Twitter – How to help build your Internet presence 140 characters at a time. You’ll also learn about SocialOomph and Hootsuite.
- Paid Versus Organic Advertising – What is an “organic” search result? Should I use a paid advertising campaign, and if so, how can I make it successful?
- Article & Press Release Marketing – What it is and why it’s important to your overall marketing plan.
- Videos, Podcasts, and Pictures – You are in a visual business. Learn how, why, and where to invest your time in building your visual and audio presence.
- Internet Reputation – Comments on your business, whether requested or not, that reside on the Internet can be a huge benefit or horrible disaster for your company. I’ll provide you with some tools that will help you monitor your ‘Net rep and ensure that you are aware of what’s being said about your company.
The seminar dates for 2012 have yet to be determined. If you are interested in finding out when these seminars are going to be offered, please complete the short form below.[contact-form 4 "Social Media Seminar Interest List"]